What is Covered?
The XpresServ TV extended warranty acts as an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty coverage with one exception.
The XpresServ TV extended warranty does cover defects caused by power surge during the 1st year manufacturers warranty and throughout the warranty period, whereas the manufacturer does not cover this scenario.
- Local Service Centers The XpresServ warranty uses the same
local contracted authorized service centers that your manufacturer uses. If you would like to know who the local service center is, call the manufacturer 1-800 technical service number and ask who the service center is in your area. We do not release the names and numbers of companies in our service network until need of service arises.
- In Home Service for TVs over $500 if your original manufacturers warranty provides for in-home service. We will pick the TV up or repair it on site. In the event the TV has to be shipped/transported to a service center, the shipping/transportation expense will be reimbursed. For TVs under $500, our coverage is identical to the original manufacturers warranty.
- No Deductible, Parts and Labor Coverage. There is no payment due to the service center.
- No Depreciated Value Buyout Clause. Almost all TV extended warranties contain one of these. Not the XpresServ TV warranty. We pay more for our warranty coverage to exclude this type of abuse and bring value to our customers. Read more about what a buyout clause is here.
- Repair or Replacement. The XpresServ warranty covers repair or replace service. Our administrator may offer a cash settlement of the full replacement value of a like product.
- All backlighting in plasma, LCD, and LED Televisions is covered by our warranty.
- Pixel Defect Policy. We cover defects caused by dead or dying pixels. Our pixel defect policy is the same as the original manufacturer's warranty coverage.
- Open Box TVs. Yes, on-sale demos or returns are eligible for coverage.
- Refurbished TV's. We now offer Extended Warranty Service Plans on Refurbished TVs with excellent pricing. Please see the pricing section for refurbished TVs at the bottom of the home page.
- DTVExpress backup on all warranties sold by us. In the event our administrator is not giving you the service you deserve, please contact us and we will assist in obtaining proper warranty service.
- Fully insured by AM Best A rated Insurer Our XpresServ warranties are insured by an A rated insurance company such as Dealers Assurance Company.
What is Not Covered?
- Exclusions from coverage include accidental damage, neglect, or used TVs. The DLP and Rear Projection TV warranty does not cover lamp/bulb replacement. See the full terms and conditions for detailed exclusions.